PADI Divemaster in Nusa Penida
Divemasters wanted! Join the Warnakali family in Nusa Penida!
As a PADI center, Warnakali brings you world-renowned training under the supervision of experienced professionals. We offer diving training and initiations to adults and children.
As part of our programs, we are accompanied by all the safety equipment necessary for the practice of scuba diving, namely oxygen, first aid kit, means of communication.
PADI Divemaster in Nusa Penida
Do you enjoy scuba diving and have you taken the first steps in recreational diving training ? So if you want to share your passion, the PADI Divemaster course is for you. It is indeed a great way to turn your passion into a profession ! Divemasters are highly regarded and respected in the diving world because they help and motivate others. Being a Divemaster will lead you to dive often. But above all, you will share your passion by passing it on!
To finish convincing you, and allow you to experience this training from the inside, read the article where Arthur tells about his divemaster training.
What is the PADI Divemaster training?
The PADI Divemaster course is the first level of professional scuba diving training. By working closely with a Warnakali instructor, you will hone your diving skills. In particular, you will hone your rescue skills to easily anticipate and solve common problems. You will also increase your knowledge of diving, management and supervision and you will become a role model for other divers.
Some people also want to take divemaster training simply to increase their skill level . Whatever your motivation, the PADI Divemaster course will allow you to accumulate a lot of knowledge and experience in diving.
Why take your divemaster in Nusa Penida?
Nusa Penida is the perfect place to become a Divemaster. The dive sites of Nusa Penida are among the most beautiful sites in Bali and Indonesia and some are world class. The dives are also known to be quite technical because of the currents , sometimes intense! Read our guide to diving in Nusa Penida to better understand ...
Having been trained as a Divemaster in Nusa Penida is a passport to all other diving centers in the world ! And what better way to be trained in Nusa Penida than to be trained by an instructor who has dived there over 3000 times?
What is required to follow the divemaster training?
PADI Rescue Diver divers who are at least 18 years old can enroll in the PADI Divemaster course.
You must also have:
- Primary and secondary care training in first emergency response (CPR and first aid) over the past 24 months. ( EFR type )
- A medical declaration signed by a doctor within the last 12 months.
- At least 40 logged dives to start the course and 60 dives to obtain certification.
Finally, note that the qualification certifications of other diver training organizations may be taken into account. Ask your Warnakali instructor.
What will you learn during the PADI Divemaster course?
During the PADI Divemaster course, you will learn to guide and take charge of diving-related activities. A personal investment will be required of you, in particular to develop your knowledge by reading the Dive Master Manual, by educating yourself on the right and on the left. And showing you curious! Do not hesitate to ask questions, you will be an ambassador for scuba diving. Better to know the ins and outs! Many underwater exercises, workshops and a practical assessment will be offered to you! Finally, you will develop skills in the organization and supervision of underwater activities.
The elements of theory that you will need to learn and master
For the theory part of the training, you will need to read your PADI Divemaster Manual. You will also have at your disposal the encyclopedia of recreational diving. This encyclopedia will allow you to deepen personally what you want. Indeed, it is much more complete than the Divemaster manual and will help to clarify the shadow areas.
Your Warnakali Instructor will also be there to answer your questions prior to the indoor theory sessions.
The elements of the PADI divematser manual
Here are the different elements on which the divemaster manual will lead you to think:
- The role and characteristics of the PADI Divemaster. A divemaster must adopt exemplary behavior. He represents his club and conveys an image that he cannot afford to tarnish. He must also assume certain responsibilities.
- Supervision of diving activities. This involves planning, briefings, problem management and many other skills.
- Help student divers. Learn to assist an instructor.
- Diver safety and risk management. You will learn what risk management is, the associated techniques and finally the management tools.
- The programs that a divemaster can run. The “Re-activate”, the “Discover Local Diving” and the PADI “Skin Diver” course are the programs that you can conduct independently. You will understand them and have access to the standards concerning them in the instructor's manual. You can also assist an instructor during a first dive.
- Specialized skills and activities. This chapter will give you details on the mapping and search and recovery activities you will have to perform. It also details several diving specialties (deep, drifting, night or cold water) and their prerequisites.
- The profession of diving and your career. You will find out how to boost your career with additional training. Management, marketing or even a boat captain's license are assets. You will also learn about the customer-centric philosophy.
- Knowledge of the diving environment. You will deepen your knowledge in the biology and physics of the aquatic world (Corals, pollution, tides, waves etc ...)
- Theory of diving. In this largest chapter of the divemaster manual, but probably the most interesting, you will study the relationships between pressure, volume and density of gases. You will deepen your knowledge of light and sound in water and continue to study the circulatory and respiratory systems. Finally, you will study the diving equipment in a precise way and finally you will discover the theory of decompression.
What diving equipment will you use?
As a professional diver, you will need standard scuba gear. You must have a dive computer, a compass, a diving knife, and at least two surface signaling devices (visual and audible). During hands-on skill exercises, like underwater mapping and search and recovery, you will also use your compass, floats, spotting buoys, lifting parachutes, and slates. Your Warnakali instructor will also be able to provide you with additional equipment that will help you throughout your diving career.
Read the reviews of divemasters who have dived with us!
Warnakali has received over 300 outstanding reviews from divers around the world who have initiated, trained or dived with us. Read them, it will surely make you want to join them!
Here are the latest comments from happy divemasters:
Thanks thanks thanks !!! What a great adventure, INCREDIBLE! Real happiness to have come to dive With Warnakali Family welcome, very professional and always safe Thank you my friends for all these fabulous moments Shared with you Again Thank you Yann, Célia, Marion, Flo, Loic I love you friends very quickly